Thursday 30 September 2010

I need help...

...which is something our lass has been telling me for years!

At the moment though I need some specific help.

Last night I trawled through some old entries and found that my weight last year, when I did the Horsforth 10k, was 11st 11lbs. That might be of interest when I weigh myself tomorrow in light of the PB on Sunday, i.e. it may well be that I ran a good PB when heavier than last year implying the improvement is wholly down to fitness. We shall see.

It got me thinking though. I could do with some sort of cross referencing tool and I've seen other blogs with key words or tags. So the help I need is...

...how can I append tags to old entries and if I do that can I search them?

(Bear in mind I'm a technophobic Luddite).


In other news...

...last nights run was very slow and hillier than planned. Even with that pace I found it painful: my calves/achilles aren't feeling so good from running hard uphills on Sunday and Tuesday and my quads are sore from the downhills. Feel a lot better today but I'm taking it easy before running again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can edit all your old posts to add them, just click edit and add them as you would to a new post then repost. To search the tags if you know what you're looking for you can find it in the alphabetical list of tags on the side of the edit posts page.. Hope that's helpful and that you can understand my not so great instructions!!

Maria said...

You can edit old blogs. But my blog has a search tool that seems to search the content, not just the tags, so if you can add in the search tool then it might help? Or you could make a page with key posts on it- once you have found them copy and paste the link in so they are always there? Does that make sense?
:)

Anonymous said...

The advisable dosage is Phentermine 37.5mg, which ought to be swallowed having a glassful of drinking water. Phentermine need to be consumed on an vacant tummy, 50 % an hour prior to your breakfast. Keep away from crushing or chewing of phen375 side effects drug, because it might modify its chemical composition and hurt your health and fitness. Usually do not bask in over dosage of Phentermine since it may well be injurious. Phentermine diet capsule is additionally obtainable while in the volume of 15mg and 30mg. When Phentermine medicine is accompanied with suitable diet and common health and fitness routine is has tested to screen helpful weight loss outcomes. Adhere towards your doctors prescription religiously..As a summary, [url=http://phen375scamx.livejournal.com/]does phen375 work[/url]can be a effective weight-reducing, slimming answer that not only uses up fat, it decreases a person's urge for food thus protecting against your body from obtaining additional. Its other elements enhance the body's metabolism and energy output that more burns the body's existing fat outlets.Consult your doctor initial or your well being supplier for those who really really need to consider this medication and when you would like to phen375. Your security has to be your number 1 worry most particularly when it entails overall health problems. The very best matter about this weight loss question drug is it really will work incredibly. You will eliminate a pair of pounds only in the handful of times.
[url=http://www.passerat.org/bibliotheque/index.php?option=com_booklibrary&task=view&catid=0&id=17&Itemid=477]transdermal fat burner[/url]
[url=http://www.military.kg/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=25%3Aut-dictumst-condimentum-pellentesque-urna&Itemid=101&limitstart=40]extreme fat burner[/url]