That's not usually a good sign with me - it usually means I'm not doing much in the way of exercise and am eating my way through a Thorntons warehouse. Not this time though: it's actually all going okay.
By way of an update:
- I've lost 17lb since the late summer weight peak
- I started running - very carefuly - 3 weeks ago
- Longest run is only up to 7.5 miles and this week was the highest at 22
- Exercising consistently 6 days from 7
- Have recorded food intake every single day since the end of September
- Achilles is holding up okay - no pain uless I squeeze it
- I've entered Paris marathon again!
Training wise its a gradual increase to 30 miles a week by early December, and a long run of about 11.5 miles. No speedwork, no hills. Then I'll have a crack at following the Pfitzinger & Douglas 18 week 'up to 55 miles a week' plan.
Right now I'm cautiously optimistic of making it to the start line in April. If I do I'll stand a good chance of a PB. If I don't make it then so be it. At least I'll have carefully given myself a chance.
HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS FIGHTING FIT!