- August 23rd Birchwood 10k in Warrington
- September 6th Great Yorkshire Run 10k in Sheffield
- September 13th Wistow 10 miles in Selby
- September 26th Saab Salomon Turbo X 10m x-country in Sheffield
- September 27th Horsforth 10k in Leeds
- October 4th Harewood 10 mile trail race in Leeds
- October 25th Great Cumbrian Run half marathon in Carlisle
- November 8th Lancaster half marathon in, er, Lancaster
- November 22nd Abbey Dash 10k in Leeds
The ones in bold are the ones I feel I could aim for a PB at, the other 3 being participatory rather than raced. 9 races in 13 weeks but with 6 weekends free of racing within that period - doable with care!
EDIT: Now thinking of tagging the Thirsk 10 mile on the end of that on the 29th November. Its another PB possibility.